Registration of New Students
St. Margaret Mary School accepts students on a rolling basis providing space is available. Children can begin preschool anytime during the year after their third birthday. Registration for the next school year begins in January.
- Parishioner families with children already enrolled or previously graduated.
- Children of non-parishioners from families with children already enrolled.
- Parishioner families with children now reaching school age.
- Parishioner families whose children have been enrolled in CCD.
- Transfer students from other Catholic schools.
- Transfer students from schools that are merging or consolidating.
- Transfer students from schools not offering full programs or parishes with no school.
- Children from families newly registered in the parish and whose children have been in Catholic schools where such were available or in public schools where Catholic schools were not available.
- Children of non-parishioners now reaching school age.
- Transfer students from non-Catholic schools.
- Children enrolling after the normal registration/deadline.